Major Sponsors :
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Key Dates l Presentation Format l Themes l Call for Abstract Submission l Confirmation of Abstract Submission l Notification of Authors
Abstracts are invited for ACOMS 2016, the Asian Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons’ venue for educational and clinical experience exchange, research and development. The 12th ACOMS to be held in Manila, Philippines will consist of plenary sessions, oral and poster presentations, and workshops.
Registration to the 12th ACOMS is necessary if you intend to submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Committee. Submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentation may only be done online.
Oral presentation will be notified of their length of presentation time in the acceptance letters. Abstracts selected for Oral Presentation may be eligible for Poster presentation.
If an author wishes to submit more than one abstract , he/she can be the primary author of only one oral presentation. If more than one abstract is accepted by one and the same primary author, such submission may be eligible for poster presentation. If said primary author has co-authors, the secondary author may present the accepted submitted abstract. Provided the secondary author is also a registered delegate to the congress.
E-poster presentations are visual display of research projects and special cases. The poster display is an integral part of the congress and will be available for viewing within the designated area accessible to all delegates. Full details of the format of the interactive poster will be given to the primary author/presenter after acceptance of the abstract.
12th ACOMS is open for submission of abstracts with any of the following themes:
Dentoalveolar/ Osteonecrosis/ Nerve Injuries
Dental Implantology & Grafting
Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
Head & Neck Oncology
Cleft & Craniofacial Anomalies
Orthognathic & Aesthetic Surgery
TMJ Disorders & Surgery
Research / New Technologies
CALL FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Important Reminders for Submission:
1. Abstracts may only be submitted online.
The deadline for submission will be strictly followed. Past this deadline, no abstracts will be accepted.
2. Presenters will be notified of the status of their abstracts. Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author/s to present if selected.
3. All presenters are required to pre-register for the meeting (see Registration Guidelines) and pay all applicable fees PRIOR to inclusion in the Final Program. This can be accomplished prior to submission of abstract.
4. All authors/presenters are required to register their personal information details. Authors/Presenters are advised to make sure that the same email address and password are used, both for submitting their abstracts and for completing/paying for their registration online.
5. The delegate whose log-in detail was used to send the abstract will be considered as the primary author/presenter.
Instructions for Abstract Submission:
1. Abstracts must be in English.
2. Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted. Edit your abstract to avoid errors and misspellings. Your abstract may be rejected if not comprehensible.
3. Ensure that the abstract form is completely filled out before submission.
4. Title: CAPITALIZE the entire title. It should be informative, concise and no longer than 135 characters.
5. Author/s: Give the full name of every author, including degrees; omit titles and institutional appointments.
6. Institution/s: Indicate the name and address of the institution/s where the research work was created.
7. Text (must not exceed 250 words): Abstracts should be adequate and pertinent information describing the contents of the scientific paper. The text should not exceed 250 words and should be arranged in the following format:
8. Abbreviations, acronyms and symbols should be defined the first time they are used. Place the abbreviation in parentheses after the full word.
9. Use generic names of drugs.
10. Proprietary and/or financial interests in any product (or competing products) described in the abstract must be disclosed.
NOTIFICATION OF AUTHORS
Notification of authors will be communicated by July 31, 2016. All correspondence relating to the submission will be directed to the primary author. This person, should in turn, distribute the correspondence to all co-presentors.
For enquiries regarding abstract submission please contact the 12th ACOMS Scientific Committee email@example.com