Major Sponsors :
The pre-congress Limited Attendance workshop is open to all registered delegates of the 12th Asian Congress for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (ACOMS).
How to Register
1. To register on any of the pre congress seminar click the register button, you will then be asked to key in your log-in details (username and password created during congress registration).
2. Choose the pre-congress workshop you wish to attend then on payment checkout choose your payment option.
3. Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) payments will be directed to the secured payment portal. Complete the necessary details and click pay. Successful credit card payments will automatically receive a pre-congress confirmation letter. Payments via over-the-counter will follow the same process as described in the congress registration and will be confirmed the same way.
1. Only registered 12ACOMS delegates may register for the limited attendance pre-congress workshops.
2. A registered delegate of 12ACOMS has no limit in registering to the pre-congress workshops, however it is not transferable. Only the name of the delegate in the registered account will be allowed in the pre-congress seminar. The organisers reserve the right to request for proper identification prior to entrance to the pre-congress sites.
3. Over-the-counter payments will be processed manually and would require the delegate to submit a copy of the transaction receipt to the congress secretariat (Fax or Email). Once the organisers have confirmed your payment the delegate will receive thru email a confirmation letter for the registered pre-congress workshop.
4. The congress organisers makes all effort to make the 12ACOMS a fun and learning filled congress. But please bear in mind the venue time and date of the pre-congress as the organisers will not be held liable in such event a delegate will not be able to reach or attend the delegates chosen pre-congress workshops due to conflict in schedule or travel time from one venue to another.