Major Sponsors :
Congress Registration Procedure
Bank Account Information
Important Notes for Congress Registrants
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Attendance to the 12th Asian Congress of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ACOMS) is open to all doctors who are Members and Non-Members of the Asian AOMS as well as accompanying individuals and students.
Congress Fee Inclusion:
Delegates/Students: Access to congress scientific halls, Opening and Closing ceremony, Exhibition and Poster areas, Convention Kits, Lunch and Coffee breaks
Accompanying Person: Opening and Closing ceremony, Exhibition and Poster areas, Lunch and coffee breaks
For Online Payments:
For registration and payments made online, please click the register button at the end of this page, follow the online cue, fill up the necessary fields and then proceed to check out for the payment details. Online paymentswill only accept Visa and MasterCard. Successfully completed Online registration and payment will receive an electronic voucher and an email confirmation. Online registration will close on 31 August 2016.
For Payment by over-the-counter bank transfer:
Click the register button at the end of this page, follow the online cue, fill up the necessary fields and then on the payment click the pay by over-the-counter transfer. You will then receive a confirmation that your registration has been temporarily accepted. Send the payments via bank transfer using the details below. Email or Fax the transaction receipt. After the payment has been processed by the congress organiser the delegate will receive an electronic mail confirming the successful registration. Registration via bank transfer will close on 31 August 2016.
Bank Account Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Address: Laon Laan corner Alfonzo Mendoza Street Sampaloc, Manila
Currency: USD (US Dollar)
Account Name: Philippine College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Inc.
Bank Account Number: 3094-0285-81
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
When sending the bank transaction receipt make sure to first note the name of the delegate to which the payment will be credited to.
Should there be a question regarding your registration please contact the secretariat at
Congress Secretariat c/o LADJ Events Management
Phone: (+63-2) 809-9229
Telefax: (+63-2) 659-1509
*Excluding bank charges of country of origin
1. Registration Fee includes full registration to all plenary and scientific sessions, Welcome Reception (VIPs, Speakers and Organizing Committees), Opening and Closing ceremony, access to exhibition and poster areas, lunch and coffee break. Travel and accommodation will be all borne by delegates. Separate fees will apply for Gala dinner and Pre-congress seminars/workshops.
2. No registration will be confirmed until payment has been received.
3. To be able to qualify for the discounted registration rates, your registration and full payment must be received before the deadline listed. If payment is not received prior to the dealine, the discount is not valid and will not be aaplied.
4. For Asian AOMS members to qualify for the reduced member rate, be sure to list your membership number. If you do not know your AsianAOMS membership number please contact your national organisation or the AsianAOMS secretariat.
5. In case of emailed registration with payments by bank transfer. It is important to send a copy of your bank transaction receipt with details as listed on the procedures on registration via email. Please note that incomplete bank transaction receipts will not allow us to identify the source of the payment and may cause delay in your registration. After identification, your registration will be promptly confirmed.
6. Students affiliated with universities and institutions qualify for the discounted student registration fees. Students must be under 35 years of age (<35). A copy of a valid student card should be sent by fax or e-mail to the ACOMS 2016 organisers (+632-XXX-XXXX, email@example.com). The registration will be processed after receipt of these requirements. A Physical student card is required to be presented onsite to collect the congress materials.
7. The congress organiser advises all registered delegate and their companions to bring a copy of the confirmation letter sent via Email to the registration booth to facilitate registration should an unforeseen circumstances arise.
8. Electronic mail will be used to send all congress correspondence as well as registration confirmation. It is important that each registrant provide a valid Email address to which the delegate would like to receive the confirmation letter and other pertinent correspondence from the congress organisers.
Delegates who would need an invitation letter for visa processing should email the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
For entry visa requirements and processing please refer to www.dfa.gov.ph/index.php/guidelines-requirements
The local organising committee mmust be notified in writing regarding any cancellation of a registration. Refunds will be made after the congress. Cancellation will only apply to paid congress registration, Gala Dinner and other optional items except pre-congress seminars.
The following cancellation policy will apply:
For cancellations up to 9 August 2016 (includuing August 9), a 50% cancellation fee applies.
For cancellations received on and after 10 August 2016 and no-shows, No refund.
Substitute delegates are accepted at no charge. For delegate substitution, a written notice must be sent to the organisers before the deadline for late registration.
All bank charges will be borne by the delegates.
Cancellation due to Visa Problems
Full refund of amounts paid minus a handling fee of 35 USD before 15 October 2016. A document needs to show that the registrant have submitted a visa application before 15 September 2016 and that this application has been refused (evidence required). For the refund, please note that all bank charges will be borne by the delegate.
All best endeavours will be made to present the sessions as described. However, the ACOMS 2016 reserves the right to alter or cancel - without prior notice any of the arrangements relating directly or indirectly to the congress. ACOMS 2016 will not be liable for ny loss or inconvenience caused as a result of any such changes or partial cancellation. All email address that the congress secretariat will receive will only be used for congress corespondence and will not be intentionally given to anyone else.